The term “LITTLE WEAVE LTD” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Dashwoods Ltd, 31 Dashwood Avenue, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England, HP12 3DZ. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes – but is not limited to – the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website – which are not the property of this website, or not licensed to the operator – are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without LITTLE WEAVE’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Terms & Conditions for Story and Artwork Submission
Little Weave has the right to accept or reject any stories submitted to the Little Weave website whether or not these comply with the guidelines which are available on the website, as amended from time to time (“the Guidelines”).
- Please note, however, that in order to be accepted, each story must comply with the Guidelines and in particular must be set in the village of Little Weave and must include one or more of the Little Weave characters.
- Little Weave may edit any stories submitted as it sees fit in order to ensure that they comply with the Guidelines or complement the other material on the Little Weave website, or to remove any inappropriate material.
- Any person submitting a story and any illustrations to Little Weave warrants that the submitted works are original and have not been copied wholly or substantially from any other work or material or any other source and that he or she is the sole legal and beneficial owner of the rights assigned, or agreed to be assigned, by this agreement.
- Once a story, and any images associated with it, has been accepted for publication on the Little Weave website, the writer and illustrator (if different) agrees that copyright will immediately be assigned to Little Weave and undertakes to provide reasonable assistance to Little Weave where necessary in order to vest in Little Weave the full benefit of the right, title and interest assigned to Little Weave under this agreement.
- Once a story, and any images associated with it, has been accepted for publication on the Little Weave website, the writer and illustrator (if different), agrees to waive his or her moral rights under S.77 Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 or any equivalent legislation worldwide. However, Little Weave will identify the author(s) of any published story with the author(s)’ name(s) and location.
- Any material created by a child must be uploaded to the Little Weave website with the consent of the child’s parent(s) or legal guardian(s), and the parent(s) or guardian(s) are deemed to consent to the terms and conditions set out on the website on behalf of the child.
- Little Weave may remove any published story (and illustrations) from the Little Weave website at any time.
- Once a story, and any images associated with it, has been accepted for publication on the Little Weave website, whether or not it has been edited by Little Weave, the author(s) may not publish the material on any other website, or via any other medium.
- If a story is not accepted for publication, ownership of copyright will remain with the writer and/or illustrator. However, please note that any use or publication of material which includes a Little Weave character, plot or setting, or any intellectual property of Little Weave, will constitute infringement of Little Weave’s intellectual property rights.
- For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these terms or on this website, transfers or licences any intellectual property rights belonging to Little Weave to any other person.